Serving-Encouraging others and making disciples is what Jesus called all of us to do. We want our ministries to be an OUTWARD expression of our love for Jesus to our community. We’ve got some great ways to serve our community that you just might be interested in. We can get you plugged in to:
- Homeless ministry: Providing meals for the homeless @ the “Welcome Table” on Thursday nights. We also need volunteers to help the homeless when they visit us during the week to do laundry, take showers, and hang out in our Family Life Center Lounge for 8am-12pm daily.
- Andrews Elementary School: We sponsor the 2nd Grade class. You can help out with seasonal parties, read to the children, play games, and music.
- 5th Quarters: Each year for Andrews High School Football and Basketball games we have a 5th quarter gathering in our Family Life Center (Gym). We open our gym up so our students have a place to hang out, fellowship, play games, and EAT!
- Red Cross Blood Drives & Health Screenings: We have blood drives every two months or so in our gym-Family life Center. They always need volunteers. We also have health screenings twice a year through LifeLine.
- Youth and Children’s Ministries as a volunteer or leader. (If you would like to volunteer or serve in Youth or children’s ministry a background check is required for the safety of all involved.)
- Hospitality: Be a greeter on Sunday morning. Introduce our guests to our congregation and make them feel welcome. We have other ministries that also need someone with the gift of hospitality.
- United Methodist Women and Men meet regularly and have various service projects that they engage in.
- Music Ministry: Join the choir or help lead contemporary worship songs during our Sunday morning worship service.
- Audio/Visual Team: Help us with our weekly worship live stream and upcoming podcast events. You’ll learn and enjoy operating presentation software, cameras, and sound.
These are just a few ways that you get involved, and don’t worry we’ll train you to do the ministry you feel God is calling you to be a part of. We are continually looking for new ways to serve our community and you might just be the one to help us get there! Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.