Small Groups for Study and Friendship
Currently our Adult Sunday school class meets in the Fellowship Hall from 9:30-10:30am
Lower Elementary for preK – 4th grade (FLC 215)
Youth for 5th – 12th grade (FLC 216)
Hearing and Responding to God’s Word
11am Sunday Worship
Our Sunday morning worship is mostly traditional but not stuffy. You can expect traditional and some contemporary music; times to share prayer requests out loud and times for structured prayer; sermons that are Scripture-based and geared toward personal application.
A special note for visitors
If it’s your first time…
We know it can be a little uncomfortable to visit a new place for the first time. Let us put your mind to ease with a few tips on what to expect:
- Parking is located on Main Street, Chestnut Street, and a large gravel lot at the corner of 3rd and Locust
- There are two entrances to the Sanctuary: from Main Street and from Chestnut Street.
- These doors will lead into the back of the Sanctuary. You can expect a greeter to welcome you and hand you a bulletin as you walk in.
- Two single-room restrooms are located in the back of the Sanctuary.
- A rocking chair great for young parents is located in the Library (at the back of the Sanctuary).
- Hearing assistance devices and copies of the sermon manuscript are located in the Chestnut Street entryway.
For the Kids
We have a special place in our hearts for children! Children are welcome in worship. Clipboards with coloring and activities are provided in the back of the Sanctuary. A rocking chair for nursing mothers is located in the library at the back of the Sanctuary. For parents who would like a break (or children who would prefer to play!), a staffed nursery is provided on the second floor of the Family Life Center.